GRAYBAR ELECTRIC COMPANY, INC.
Privacy Statement - Highlights
Last Updated: January 25th, 2018
Graybar's Privacy Statement applies to customer information Graybar collects in the United States and through this website. Below are Statement highlights, which are a summary of our Privacy Statement. In the event of a conflict between this summary and the Full Privacy Statement, the Full Privacy Statement would control. You are encouraged to review our Full Privacy Statement, including California privacy right disclosures, which can be found here.
We gather information about you from various sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, or website registrations or requests for information
- Information automatically collected when you visit or use our website, such as through cookies or web beacons
- Information from various sources, such as publicly available information
We may offer a mobile application, which may automatically collect certain information regarding your mobile device and use of the mobile application. The mobile application may also collect location-based information. You can adjust your permissions regarding sharing location-based information on your mobile device.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We do not sell or rent your information.
We may use your information to:
- Fulfill your order requests and support our business functions
- Contact you with marketing and promotional materials
- Administer our website and personalize your experience on our website
We may share your information under the following circumstances:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf
- When required by law or when necessary to protect our interests
- With select companies who may offer products or services of interest to you
LUCKY ORANGE WEB ANALYTICS SERVICE
This site uses the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system. You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at http://www.luckyorange.com/disable.php. Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.
You can opt-out of receiving further promotional materials. In addition, you can turn off cookies in your browser.
We use an opt-in standard for marketing telephone, fax, and text messages, which means that we will only reach out to you via these mediums for advertising purposes with your express consent.
We participate in interest-based advertising, which means that you may see advertisements tailored to your browsing history. You can learn more about interest-based advertising and opt-out of such advertising (but not all advertising) by clicking here.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ONLINE
We do not knowingly collect information from or about, and do not permit registration as users by, children under the age of 18.
To view our Full Privacy Statement, including California privacy right disclosures, click here.