Decoding the UL Standards and Code Requirements for Healthcare Outlet Assemblies
With the recent advent of UL 2930 requirements, there is now a listing of power strips that are suitable for patient care vicinities. But do you know what these requirements really mean for healthcare outlet assemblies, or how a power strip becomes UL Listed? Join Hubbell and Graybar for a webinar where we’ll clear up market confusion regarding the use of multi-outlet plug strips in patient care vicinities.
- The Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) requirements for use of power strips in patient care and critical care areas of healthcare facilities
- The UL standards and common misconceptions regarding these standards
- The differences between the various Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL)
- A market overview of product solutions
- An update on recent National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code requirements for these applications