Ultimate protection Class RK1 dual element, current limiting, time delay fuses available with optional open fuse indication on select ratings. Time delay 10 seconds minimum at 500 percent of rated current.
Bussmann Low-Peak™ ultimate protection Class RK1 dual element, current limiting, time-delay fuse.
LPS-RK 600V Class RK1
Agency Information: CE, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273. CSA Certified, Class 1422-02, File 53787, Class RK1 per CSA C22.2, No. 248.12
- Industry's only UL Listed and CSA Certified fuse with a 300kA VAC interrupting rating that exceeds requirements for virtually all applications
- Current-limitation for maximum short-circuit protection
- Easy selective coordination with all Low-Peak fuses using simple 2:1 ampacity ratio
- No damage Type 2 protection for IEC and NEMA starters when properly sized
- High inrush current motor protection
- Time-delay permits 130% FLA sizing for back-up motor protection
- Protection against single-phase motor damage
- Low watt loss power consumption
- Electrically isolated end caps for added safety
- Feeder and Branch Circuits
- General Purpose Circuits