Graybar and Pelco by Schneider Electric introduce Spectra HD®, an advanced high definition 1.3 megapixel pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) dome camera that delivers a new level of forensic video detail your customers' demanding security applications require.
Incorporating award-winning Sarix™ imaging technology, Spectra HD with HD-optimized bubble technology, 18x optical zoom, available analytics and precise 360° continuous PTZ control offers crystal clear, live streaming images over the Internet or a network with four times the resolution of standard IP cameras. And that helps increase efficiency, improve safety and enhance productivity for security managers of data centers, health care facilities, commercial buildings, government buildings, traffic control centers, schools, hotels, casinos and more.
In addition, Spectra HD is designed with an integrated high-speed dome positioning system, and its open architecture is compatible with the industry's leading providers.
Don't leave security to yesterday's technology. Bring it up to the new standard: Spectra HD.
Features at a Glance:
- All-digital processing delivers dual-stream H.264 and/or M-JPEG compression
- 960p resolution at 20ips and 4:3 aspect ratio
- 720p resolution at 30ips and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Two video streams: two H.264 or one H.264 and one M-JPEG
- Based on award-winning patented Sarix technology platform
- Four models: standard and environmental, pendant or in-ceiling
- Built-in analytics with optional expansion package
- PoE on standard models
- USB expansion slots systems
Visit ShopGraybar for Pelco security products